Assignment Description: YES Training Facilitator
Assignment Title: YES Training Faciliator
Assignment Location: Lihir Island, PNG
Duration: 1 month
Proposed Start: 8 July and 12 August 2019
Application Closing Date: 15 April 2019
Expression of Interest
- Are you passionate about improving the livelihoods of people in the Asia Pacific Region through the development and growth of local businesses?
- Do you have 10+ years of experience in business or as a small business owner/manager?
- Do you have experience in applying participatory teaching methodologies and/or facilitation?
We are seeking EOI for four volunteer positions to conduct two courses of the Your Enterprise Scheme (YES) Training for 60 micro and small business enterprises in the Lihir Island, New Ireland Province, Papua New Guinea.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The volunteer will be working under the guidance of the ABV Project Manager in carrying out the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Review and tailor as needed the YES Program manual, documents, and presentations depending on the requirements of the participants
- Deliver five days formal business training to participants
- Provide on-site mentoring and advice to each participant
- Provide feedback on the Program manual and materials and contribute to the continued development of the program materials
Please send your EOI by emailing an updated resume and your availability to email@example.com with ABV YES TRAINING FACILITATOR – EOI in the subject heading.
Please click here for more information about the assignment: Advert_YES Training Facilitator
ABV is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds are eligible to apply for this position.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org