Assignment Description: Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Assignment Code: PPG010805 & PPG010813
Assignment Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Assignment Location: Lihir Island, PNG
Duration: 1 week in Lihir and 3 weeks in Australia
Proposed Start: 10 June 2019 and 15 July 2019
Application Closing Date: 10 May 2019
Expression of Interest
- Do you have 10+ years of experience managing monitoring and evaluation activities to measure outcomes and to capture the impact of project, preferably business development services?
- Do you have high level writing skills with proven success to provide high quality reports and recommendations to achieve project milestones?
- Do you have highly developed relationship management and collaborative skills
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The volunteers will be working under the guidance of the ABV Project Manager in carrying out the following key responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop an M&E framework based on the logframe developed for the project and KPIs agreed with NewCrest.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation activities and support the project team in preparing a report that measures both the outcomes (i.e. KPIs) as well as impact and community perception and engagement.
- Support the Project Team to prepare quarterly progress reports that outline progress towards KPIs which will inform the preparation of community engagement activities.
- Provide an update on project progress including detailing activities undertaken, achievement of agreed milestones and progress towards KPIs, identification of any risk and issues and capturing lessons learnt.
Please send your EOI by emailing an updated resume and your availability to email@example.com with ABV VOLUNTEER BUSINESS HAUS ESTABLISHMENT ADVISOR – EOI in the subject heading – by May 10, 2019.
Please click here for more information about the assignment: Advert_M&E Advisor_May 2019_final
What will happen next?
- ABV will review all applications after May 10, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent a Terms of Reference (TOR) document (Assignment Description) and will be requested to return a formal Expression of Interest (EOI) addressing the selection criteria in the TOR.
- ABV will communicate with all candidates to let them know the outcome of their application.
ABV is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds are eligible to apply for this position.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org