Assignment Description: Expression of Interest – Your Enterprise Scheme (YES) Training Courses 2020
Assignment Location: Various locations in PNG
Duration: 1 month in PNG and 2 weeks preparation in Australia prior
- Are you passionate about improving the livelihoods of people in the Asia Pacific Region through the development and growth of local businesses?
- Do you have 10+ years of experience in business or as a small business owner/manager?
- Do you have experience in applying participatory teaching methodologies and/or facilitation?
- Are you willing to work in a challenging environment with limited resources?
ABV will be conducting a number of YES training courses in 2020 in different locations in PNG. We are seeking your Expression of Interest and availability.
ABV’s YES is a practical course designed to raise the business skill levels of the owners of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. The course consists of five one-day workshops conducted over a four week period. One-on-one mentoring sessions, a core element of the program, are conducted in addition to the workshops to provide guidance for the participants on goal setting and strategies to consider for their businesses. Please click here for more information about ABV YES program.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The volunteer will work with a co-facilitator and they will be working under the guidance of the ABV Project Manager in carrying out the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Review and tailor as needed the YES Program manual, documents, and presentations depending on the requirements of the participants
- Deliver five days formal business training to participants throughout a 4-week training
- Provide on-site mentoring and advice to each participant throughout a 4-week training
- Provide feedback on the Program manual and materials and contribute to the continued development of the program materials
Please send your EOI by emailing an updated resume and your availability throughout 2020 (multiple available slots welcome) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ABV YES Training 2020 in the subject heading by no later than Monday, 28 October 2019
What will happen next?
- ABV will review all applications during November/December 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent a Terms of Reference (TOR) document (aka Assignment Description) and will be requested to return a formal Expression of Interest (EOI) addressing the selection criteria in the TOR.
- ABV will communicate with all candidates to let them know the outcome of their application.
ABV is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds are eligible to apply for this position.
For more information please contact email@example.com