Assignment Description: Business Hub Operations Mentor
Assignment Location: Lihir, PNG
Duration: 3 months*
Proposed Start: mid January 2020
Application Closing Date: 14 November
- Do you have 10+ years of experience in an Institutional/Educational environment utilising a customer-oriented and service-centred attitude?
- Do you have proven success in providing quality program/business support services and business mentoring to support business growth?
- Do you have the passion to train and mentor others?
We are seeking EOI’s for a volunteer Business Hub Operations Mentor on Lihir Island, New Ireland Province, Papua New Guinea.
Start date mid-January 2020. The assignment is 3 months in duration with a 10 day break back in Australia between each month*
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The volunteer will be working under the guidance of the ABV Project Manager in carrying out the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Provide business support services by acting as a business mentor, counsellor, coach and trainer to provide support and assist participants to establish viable businesses
- Maintain and further develop the Business Hub’s procedures and materials that are appropriate;
- Work with the project team and Advisory Committee to promote the Hub through agreed marketing approaches and media outlined in the communications plan.
We are still finalising the Terms of Reference (TOR) for this role. If you apply for this role, this will be sent to you once finalised.
Please send your EOI by no later than 14 November 2019 by emailing an updated resume and your availability to email@example.com with ABV VOLUNTEER BUSINESS HUB OPERATIONS MENTOR- EOI in the subject heading.
*We may consider one month availability depending on the needs of the project and availability of qualified candidates.
ABV is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds are eligible to apply for this position.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org