Assignment Description: Business Haus Establishment Advisor
Assignment Code: PPG010789
Assignment Title: Business Haus Establishment Advisor
Assignment Location: Lihir Island, PNG
Duration: 2 months in two slots - 1 month each
Proposed Start: 24 May 2019 and 28 June 2019
Application Closing Date: 12 April 2019
Expression of Interest
- Do you have 10+ years of experience in an institutional/educational environment utilizing a customer-oriented and service-centred attitude?
- Do you have proven success in setting up and implementing a quality program/business support services to support training and skills development?
- Do you have the passion to train and mentor others?
We are seeking EOI for a volunteer positions of a Business Haus Establishment in the Lihir Island, New Ireland Province, Papua New Guinea.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The volunteer will be working under the guidance of the ABV Project Manager in carrying out the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Work with the project officers to initialise the Business Haus to design business support development services, procedures and materials that are appropriate;
- Work with the project team and Advisory Committee to promote the Haus through agreed marketing approaches and media outlined in the communications plan;
- Provide business support services by acting as a business mentor, counselor, coach and trainer to provide support and assist participants establish viable businesses
Please send your EOI by emailing an updated resume and your availability to email@example.com with ABV VOLUNTEER BUSINESS HAUS ESTABLISHMENT ADVISOR – EOI in the subject heading. We may consider one month availability in case none of the qualified candidates are available for the two slots in May and June 2019.
Please click here for further information about the position: Advert_Business Haus Establishment Advisor
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org