ABV is currently open for registration of new volunteers.
ABV is in an exciting phase. Should you wish to join our wonderful team of Volunteers please complete our registration application.
ABV has the following minimum requirements to become an ABV Volunteer
1. Have a minimum of 10 years professional experience in a business or management skillset (HR, Marketing, IT, Policy, Finance, Strategy etc)
2. Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident based in Australia for pre-departure and screening activities
3. Be able to communicate electronically with ABV
If you have any questions on your eligibility to apply to become an ABV Volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete the application please click here
The application will consist of the following information
- Personal and contact details
- Passport Details
- ABV Code of Conduct
- Assignment requirements
- Employment, Experience and Skills details
- Sector and Occupation Classification
- Referee and next of Kin information
- Registration feedback
Before commencing the registration process you should:
- Have an updated CV in word.doc format
- Have prepared a short biography of 150-250 words
- Review the full list of Occupations and Sectors which you will select during this registration process. ABV Occupations and Sectors
- Have your passport available
- Have nominated referees and next of kin details.
Please click on Registration to begin
Once you have applied to become a Volunteer, ABV will assess your application and contact you regarding the next steps in the process.
The complete registration process will include internal reviews, referee checks and an interview.
Once you are registered with ABV you will be contacted regarding volunteer roles both internationally and domestically, receive the bi-monthly Volunteer Update Newsletter and be invited to participate in other ABV Volunteer activities.
Also if you haven’t already, you can join our volunteer community via our social channels like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. By connecting with us, we will keep you up to date with what’s new and also when new assignments are available for application. New assignments are uploaded regularly and you can find current assignments here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at email@example.com as we are more than happy to assist you.
Australian Business Volunteers