ABV has now published its 2016-17 annual report. The report focuses on ABV activities, while also emphasising the outputs and outcomes the organisation has achieved over the year.
For example ABV volunteers:
• Provided training to more than 140 small businesses
• Worked in 12 countries
• Spent more than 8000 days on assignment
This resulted in outputs and outcomes including:
• 45% of host organisations with a new business plan
• 48% of host organisations with improved product quality
• 38% of host organisations with increased productivity
• 53% of host organisations with increased capacity to offer services
“ABV has achieved some great outcomes over the last year and it’s an exciting time to be starting out” said Ms Mackinlay.
The ABV annual report can be viewed here.