An exciting opportunity exists for a confident and motivated Content Marketing Specialist to lead full content and digital marketing for Australian Business Volunteers.
ABV drives inclusive economic development across the Asia Pacific by strengthening grassroots entrepreneurs and local businesses in developing communities. With rich history of implementing over 5000 development projects, our organisation had lasting impact on the diverse range of companies, business and individuals with which we work, and most importantly, on the communities in which they operate.
About the role
In 2018, ABV has undergone significant transformation with a new business strategy, refreshed programs and enhanced focus on measuring impact to drive social impact in agile and responsive ways. This role is responsible for implementing the organization’s marketing strategy across the region and applying its new corporate messaging with a focus on thought leadership. This will include developing ABV’s first content marketing strategy and a sophisticated online presence to drive audience engagement, inspiration and convert fast emerging leads.
ABV has a strong leadership team that you’ll work with to grow the organization’s thought leadership in aid and development, and profile the team’s expertise. You’ll also work with leading brands and organizations across the region to share the human impact of our work.
Key responsibilities include
- Own and organically grow ABV’s marketing strategy to support organization growth
- Develop and manage ABV’s content plan, content calendar and all digital assets
- Ensure content quality control for a strong organization voice that energizes audiences
- Develop and implement content amplification strategies across social, EDM, SEM, content syndication platforms and content partners
- Take ownership of ABV’s quarterly newsletter and email campaigns
- Drive site traffic, improve SEO and design web pathways to nurture and convert leads
- Manage digital asset builds including landing pages, online guides and calculators
- Brief ABV’s chosen multimedia agency, web development and graphic design freelancers for rich multimedia content
- Build social media capacity of the Board, CEO and staff for WOM and content amplification
- Work closely with the Partnerships and Business Development Directors to develop key corporate communications including the Annual Report, marketing collateral and presentations
- Analyse and report on campaign effectiveness, and translate data into stories for the business and recommendations for social media, content marketing and paid campaigns
- Seeking your next challenge to bring a marketing vision to life
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to bring the team along with your vision and approach to messaging whilst ensuring a strong ABV presence online
- Be expert across all social channels and especially able to leverage B2B focused channels
- Bring humour to your work and a zest for life
- Experience in supporting teams in a variety of tasks
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage time efficiently and keep an eye on the detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communication within the team and a customer-service focus for dealing with external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic work ethic – this role requires a self-motivated and flexible individual who can get the job done in a collaborative manner.
What we offer
Flexible working conditions, a supportive team culture, and opportunities for future position growth.
This is a unique opportunity to work with an exceptional team that has a taste for innovation and a driving vision.
Please apply by emailing email@example.com with ABV MARKETING MANAGER in the subject heading. Please include a cover letter outlining why you want to work for ABV as well as a current CV.
ABV is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds are eligible to apply for this position.
Closing date for submissions:
Closing date for applications is the 19th of November. Please note applicants will be reviewed and progressed on a daily basis, and the position will be filled once the appropriate candidate is selected.