For those organisations seeking a partner in the Asia Pacific region, ABV offers a complete value chain approach to inclusive economic growth in developing communities.
ABV collaborates with our partners to create effective development programs which are customised, needs-based, and community driven.
For many years ABV has helped implement the following major programs:
- Australian Volunteers for International Development
AVID is an Australian Government initiative which ABV delivers in partnership with Scope Global and Australian Volunteers International.
Read more about AVID.
- IBM Corporate Services Corps
ABV has been an implementing partner of IBM’s corporate pro-bono program since 2008.
Read more on the CSC program.
Read more on corporate volunteering.
Organisations and programs with which we have more recent funding agreements for projects and programs include:
- Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Coffee Industry Corporation of PNG
- Department of Finance – Government of Papua New Guinea
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Highland Products Co
- Pacific Islands Trade and Invest
- PNG Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Provincial Government of East New Britain
Organisations and programs with which we collaborate closely or have a memorandum of understanding include: